Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For Sale

Well, I finally got around to putting my R1200GS into the CycleTrader. After much thought I decided to put it in at a price point that would move it quickly. If it is going to sell it should sell at this price. Here is the bike. It is in very good condition and has many modifications. Full BMW hard luggage with liners. A BMW tank bag. BMW engine guard. Driving lights. Sargent seats as well as the stock seats. Ztechnick windscreen. HyperLights and I had the tail light converted to the later model LED light system.
I am asking $9500. The bike has 48k miles. I have all of the major service records. It has been serviced at North County BMW most of the time. I had it serviced on the road a couple of times.
Call Paul at 760 846-3476 for more details.

More to follow...

No comments: