Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Change of plans

Due to circumstances beyond my belief I guess I am going to have to ride the good old GS for another couple of years. I put in for some of the TARP money but have not seen it as yet.
The wife said that I could sell the toy car and buy a bike with that money but I decided that that plan was not worth getting a new bike. The car is holding its value much better than most of the other investments.
Now the question is where to go. At this time of year it is either head up the coast toward Monterey or southeast into the desert. With the rain that we have had over the past few weeks I think the desert might be the way to go. The desert in spring is pretty spectacular. I checked the California Poppy web site and they say it is still a couple of weeks early. The ride to see the poppys can be on the way to either the coast or the desert so I don't really have to choose until I start riding. Now things are looking up. That is the way life should be. Just take off in a direction until you feel like turning.



more to follow....

No comments: