This year the BMW International Rally is in Bloomsburg, PA. Seems like a good place to ride to this summer. Along the way I intend to see some scenic roads, stop and see some friends and of course visit family in Illinois. Anyone who wants to join in give me a call or drop me an email. I will probably be gone about 4 weeks. Leaving around the middle of July and returning the second week in August.
On the way back I am going to do some scouting for a trip I am putting together for the German group I took on tour around the southwest in 2009. Some of them want to come back and tour the Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks. Since I am always willing to ride in that area I told them I would be happy to put a trip together for them.
My first pass itinerary looks like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment