OK, I got that off my chest. At least I can still go riding. Now back to the task at hand. I am so inexplicably drawn to the Ducati superbike series. The 848 is all the bike I could ever want or need but the 1098R is just too cool to not be considered.

Since I haven't sold the GS I can wait until it sells and then see what Ducati has in mind for 2009. I am hoping for traction control on the 848. That would make the Ducati decision a little easier.
As for the touring bike I think that the 2009 Harley Ultra Classic
has the hands down nod. That new frame is suppose to make this bike a real pleasure to ride. Several other improvements have been made and I think that they have the ABS system worked out now. A couple of chrome options and pipes of course and it will be ready for prime time. One of these two bikes has to wait for one of my hair brained investments to pay off though.Since my next big planned ride is not until Sept09 I have a little time to get things in order.
Maybe I can talk Washington out of some bail out money. They won't miss $40 or $50k out of the $700B they are wringing their hands over.
Time to end this post as it keeps coming back to those idiots in Washington.
More to follow...
No comments:
Post a Comment