http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows/static/staticHtml.jsp?id=358892Maybe the trip will help me make my decision as to what bike is next. Usually I just get more confused but this year could be the one. Perhaps the perfect bike will be on display and I can go home knowing exactly which bike I will be riding for the next couple of years.
Oh the excitement !
More to follow...
1 comment:
You are old and decrepit and deceiving yourself. But, If I could do it and afford it, I would too. How come you have fallen and don't walk with a cane. I don't ride as of yet, but I walk with a cane. I know how much Jill loves you and I sure hope you have more life insurance than me. However, as a teen riding partner, I love you none the less and someday, God willing, I hope to accompany you somewhere on a two or three wheeler... ar
PS can't you find anything else to do with your time. I THINK YOU NEED TO DESIGN AND BUILD YOUR OWN AT THE SHOP.
Post a Comment