
I love technology but I have never spent any time trying to learn how this blogging thing works. Several friends have tried to get me started but until now I did not take the plunge. Lately though several friends have asked where I had been riding lately so I thought that I would give the blogging thing a try.

In June I headed north to meet some friends in Washington state to take a ride up into Canada and Alaska. I had ridden with most of these guys before so I knew it was going to be a good ride. In fact the only "bad" ride I have ever had included some broken bones and a fair amount of bike damage. That story is for another day though. These pictures are from Crater Lake, Oregon. They had just opened the north entrance so I figured I would take a ride through the park. This is one of the most beautiful places on earth. I rarely go through Oregon on a motorcycle and not ride the Crater Lake road. Make sure you stop at the old lodge. That is where the lake picture was taken.
More to follow...
No comments:
Post a Comment